Shefaa Charity Foundation for Hearing Rehabilitation “BAKHSHESH” began its work with the aim to provide financial, medical, and moral support for the less fortunate patients who are deaf or hard of hearing and to help them get medicine, equipment and cochlear implant prostheses.
- The general axes of the objectives of this blessed complex include:
- Providing financial, medical, and moral support for the less fortunate patients who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Helping patients get medicine, equipment, and cochlear implant prostheses
- Creating and managing rehabilitation centers for cochlear implantation through obtaining permit from the relevant legal center
- Providing the essential facilities to realize the above- mentioned items
- Promoting the culture of helping the less fortunate, Nazr, Waqf, Hebe, and etc. in order to donate to special necessitous patients with hearing problems
- Cooperating and interacting with the relevant research facilities of universities, consulting and cooperating with research organizations and also charity organizations, and planning and producing cultural and educational products which facilitate the purposes set forth in the Memorandum of Association.